Drive-in shelves adopts the tray access mode, which is suitable for the storage of goods with few varieties and large batches. In addition to the drive-in shelves position near the channel, the forklift needs to enter the shelf to access the goods. Usually, the single-sided pickup does not exceed the depth of 7 pallet positions. In order to improve the operating speed of the forklift, the guide rails can be selected according to actual needs. Compared with the shelf-type shelves, the space utilization rate of the Drive-in shelves can be increased by more than 30%. Through-type shelves are widely used in the cold storage, food, and tobacco industries.
Drive in rack storage capacity in the same space is almost double the capacity of conventional pallet rack, because the removal of roadway between rows of shelves, the shelves merged together, so that the same layer, the same column of goods to each other, the largest Limit the utilization of storage capacity.
Drive in racks advantages:
1. On the support rails, the pallets are stored in depth, one by one, which can significantly increase space utilization.
2. The goods are accessed from the same side of the shelf, stored beforehand, and stored afterwards. The counterweight and reach truck can easily access the shelf to access the goods without occupying multiple channels.
3. This kind of shelf is suitable for the storage of Large quantities, few varieties . The bulge and shank shelf adopts overall stamping/rolling technology, which has strong bearing capacity and good-looking goods.
4. Drive in Racks full plug-in assembly structure, column piece assembly structure, the total depth of the shelf against the wall is generally best controlled within the depth of 5 trays, the central area can enter and exit the total depth of the shelf is generally best to control Within 10 tray depths to increase the efficiency and reliability of forklift access.
How to use drive in racks
Although we all already know how to use drive-in shelves to help companies increase economic efficiency,better to use through-shelves should pay attention to the design of a new warehouse or transform an existing warehouse, then we must review the characteristics of the system applied in the warehouse, for example, into the shelves can be To achieve maximum storage capacity in the smallest space, then you can choose this economic logistics solution.
When using drive in racks, loading and unloading should be done from one side, which can effectively improve the time efficiency.
Through-shelf can be divided into one-way and two-way arrangement according to the picking direction. The total depth of one-way (wall-facing area) shelves is preferably controlled within six tray depths. The total depth of two-way racking area is preferably controlled within 12 tray depths. To improve the efficiency and reliability of forklift access. The stability of such storage systems is relatively weak, and the shelves should not be too high. Generally, they should be controlled within 10 meters, and in order to strengthen the stability of the entire racking system, in addition to the specifications and the type selection, a pull-and-fix device must be added. Unit pallet should not be carry too heavy. Usually, the weight should be controlled within 1200KG, and the pallet span should not be more than 1.5 meters. The forklift is often used as a forward battery forklift or a counterweight battery forklift.
Due to the dense storage of goods and the high stability requirements, the drive in racks require a relatively large number of shelf fittings. The accessories are connected to the column posts of the racks so that the goods can be safely and densely stored on the calf beam. Use space.
Drive in racks purchase considerations:
1, understand the pallet size, fork direction, tray capacity.
2, warehouse size, height.
3, forklift comprehensive data.
Drive in racks are scattered and the space utilization rate is extremely high, which is twice as much as that of the tray-type shelves. However, the goods must be of a small variety and the goods must be advanced.
The structure of the drive in rack is divided into:
1. Columns (according to the load, height, type 90×70, 100×70, 120×95, etc.)
3, the main parts of the cow's leg (the cow's leg beam and the shelf column, divided into single-sided bovine leg and double-sided bovine leg. There is also an extended bovine leg, and the extended bovine leg is formed and welded once).
4. Corbel (main support shelf for cargo storage, type 95×70, 134×133, etc.)
5. Rear girder (stabilizer at the top of the shelf column, type of moment tube 80×40×1.5, 100×50×1.5, hold buckle tube, etc.)
6, top beam (the top of the shelf column to connect the stability of the firmware, the type of moment tube 80 × 40 × 1.5, 100 × 50 × 1.5, hold the buckle, etc.)
7, top pull (the top of the shelf column cross-stabilize the firmware, usually with angle steel or round tube, the conventional 32 × 1.5 round tube, 4 # angle steel, etc.),
8, back pull (shelf back column cross-stabilize the firmware, used for shelf one-way arrangement, the general use of angle steel or round tube, the conventional 32 × 1.5 round tube, 4 # angle steel, etc.).
COMPANY：Anhui Botro Racking Manufacture Co., Ltd.
Add：South end of Industrial Avenue, industrial park, branching Town, Tianchang, Anhui